DGS-F1210-18PS-E Layer 2 Gigabit Managed Long Range PoE+ Surveillance Switch
The D-Link DGS-F1210-18PS-E is a 18 port Managed Gigabit Switch with 16 10/100/1000 Mbps PoE ports, 2 Gigabit SFP uplink ports. This Switch enables users to easily connect and supply power to PoE-capable devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP cameras.
Power Over Ethernet
The DGS-F1210-18PS-E supports both IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af PoE protocol. With a total PoE budget of 150 watts ,allowing users to attach an IEEE 802.3af-compliant device to the DGS-F1210-18PS-E without requiring additional power. PoE is especially suitable for devices that are far from power outlets or when users want to minimize the clutter of extra cables as power is supplied via the Ethernet cables themselves.
– IEEE 802.3 1 0BASE-T Ethernet (twist-pair copper)
– IEEE 802.3u 1 00BASE-TX Fast Ethernet (twisted pair copper)
– IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet (twisted pair copper)
– IEEE 802.3z 1000 BASE-X (fiber-optic)
– IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet
– IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet
Easy to Use
– Plug-and-play installation
– IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
– Auto MDI I MDIX crossover for all ports