Enjoy Ample Capacities and Maximum Portability
Start talking with the Logitech Stereo Headset H110. It’s perfect for...
The simple way to add extra, high-speed storage to your device! The...
Display Port to HDMI Adapter 1.8m
TP-LINK's 150Mbps wireless N Nano USB adapter, TL-WN725N allows users to...
Print high-quality documents with Original HP ink cartridges – designed...
The GW2270 VA LED monitor brings viewing pleasure to everyday work and...
The 23.8” Lenovo ThinkVision T24i-10 is a high-performance monitor that...
Create lab-quality colour photos and everyday documents with Original HP...
If you wish to return item(s), you must either
1. Initiate a return request from your 'My Accounts' page, or
2. Contact our Customer Technical Support through the 'Contact us' page on our online shopping portal, or
3. Notify us either by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Upon receiving the cancellation request, an RMA (Return Materials Authorisation) number will be assigned to your request and your refund will be processed. Once RMA is issued, our representative will contact you to collect the items or you can return it at our office. The item(s) should be in unopened or in original condition.
Please make your claims for "damaged items on delivery" or missing items within 12 hours of receipt of item(s).
1. Log in to your account with us.
2. Go to 'My Orders' or 'Order History'
3. Click on the order reference number corresponding to your item to be returned.
4. From the product(s) listed below, mark the product(s) you wish to return and provide us the reason for your return. If defective, please specify the defect.
5. Click 'Make an RMA Slip'. The status of the return process changes to 'Waiting for confirmation'.
6. Our representative will contact you and request the return of the item(s) or will collect the item(s) from your delivery address for a small fee equivalent to the original delivery charges for this particular order.
7. Goods must be complete, unused, and in 'AS NEW' condition (eg if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and factory packaging/seals or damaging the product in any way) and must be carefully re-packaged as received.
8. Include the copy of original invoice. Please DO NOT write or mark anywhere on the product's factory packing (carton) or product itself.
9. Any 'FREE GIFTS' with the products must also be returned in 'AS NEW' condition. (eg if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and factory packaging/seals or damaging the product in any way) and must be carefully re-packaged as received.
10. Delivery charges for returning an item(s) are to be paid and is the responsibility of the customer.
11. Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
12. Once we verify the product(s) and authorize your return, refunds will be issued in the same method of payment as the original payment.